~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:15 pm

Clicks are in! :03

Did the clicks very early this morning as I had to go to town and just got home to post this.

My daughter did not come yesterday and will not until she is over her anxiety and stress of things happening in her life. I told you about some of it. My heart was broken before I knew what was going on with her...and now am in a place of compassion, understanding, patience and prayer.

I am exhausted and am going to finish up on the computer and then down time until dinner.

Thank you for thinking of me today! :-) And I know you are soooo looking forward to your family coming! Wishing you ALL the best of times!!! :-)

And this quote reminds me of you!

“When I was about eight, I decided that the most wonderful thing, next to a human being, was a book.” Margaret Walker

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:15 am

Clicks are in.

"Compassion, understanding, patience and prayer" all the qualities of a wonderful mom Patti, sorry for the circumstances making for a change in plans. Adding prayers, love and hugs headed your way hoping the visit is soon back in the planning. Keeping you close in thought.

No surprise to see a red alert warning this morning the air quality is absolutely disgusting, smoke has me guess I will be removing the last of the apple drop this morning by myself and with a mask. Seems to be smoke plus out there.

Plane lands at nine, brunch with a friend and then oh happy day for this grams! Looking to a great day, it's been three years! Dinner via my Toronto chef of the day hopefully chops on the grill if the air clears. If not indoors will work too! Making a Banana Cream pie for dessert - that too had been years so will be a treat.

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:37 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Thank you Gerry for your kind words!!! (((Hugs)))

Yikes...smoke...not good for people with respiratory issues! Hope it does not interfere with planes landing!!! Prayers for you and family today! I know you will enjoy your family time!!! :-)

“You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” Roy T. Bennett

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:53 am

We have glorious rain this morning!!! At times it has been heavy!!! We are so grateful as we had a big thunder/lightning storm last night (also with rain). And throughout this summer...we have not had any fires close to us! Another blessing!!! Still not resting easy...but on the way! LOL

Enjoy these days with your family Gerry!! Soak it all up in your spirit!! Always wonderful when family gathers!! :-)

This quote reminds me of you:

“Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.” Louis L'Amour, Matagorda/The First Fast Draw: Two Novels in One Volume

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:56 am

Busy day yesterday! Got the clicks in...but forgot to post here! :-o

“You are not rich until you have a rich heart.” Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:48 am

Raining here again...a gooda soaking rain! YIPEE! Hope your weather is good for your family gatherings Gerry! :-)

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” Norman Vincent Peale

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:48 am

:)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:35 am

Been Clicking.

Been clicking but along with enjoying family time have been preparing for the long weekend family gathering not much in the way of computer time. Getting to be a dawn to dusk thing in getting all in order. Second load of laundry in before six this morning. Have to wonder does everyone rewash all the towels for weekend company!

Was hoping the young gardener I found would have been here, he did not get back for apple drop and for the big whipper snipper chores so am contending with the apple drop so as not to attract wasps and pulled and cut down weeds when I should be doing the indoor. My gran had a city day yesterday, plan was for a fun city day but needed the time to get to the necessities so today another catch up and tomorrow we do the city combining some fun and a grocery shop for the weekend.

Today's quote is all too true, so best get back to the getting it done!
“The secret of getting things done is to act!” —Dante Alighieri

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:25 am

Happy to hear that your family time is both busy and fun Gerry!! :-) Your quote is like my old adage....'just get 'er done! LOL

“Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.” Napoleon Bonaparte

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:43 am

Gads...things here are so busy. I click but don't have time to post! What's up with that???? LOL

“The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” Maya Angelou