~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Mon May 06, 2024 9:59 am

Clicks are in! :O3

So the rain yesterday was like this...at 5 pm when I put the pooches outside after their dinner...it was spitting lightly...then stopped very quickly. At 11pm at repeat. Today we are expecting 73% chance of rain. Not holding my breath!! Be grateful Gerry for your rain! And what a great gardening quote that pertains to life! :-)

Halie (my step granddaughter) is coming today for a few days. Looking forward to some girl time!!! Judah and Eli are staying home.

“Being interesting isn't important. But being happy is. As well as being a person you're proud of.” Holly Bourne, The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon May 06, 2024 10:21 am

Clicks are in.

A very dull and drab morning which has me think we may get rain sooner than predicted, sounds like the lighter version which is good, but apparently the potentially record breaking storm is on it's way.

A new week which I hope will see each day better than the day before.

“It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue May 07, 2024 10:22 am

Great quote Gerry!! Fits in with 'get 'er done"! I hope you do get better days coming! Gotta love life's situations that we have no control over. So we remain fluid to compensate and to come out the other side pretty much unscathed...hopefully!

The rain (and I use this term loosely) that was predicted ended up as spitting...nothing to soak into the ground. :-( And each day our evergreens are getting browner. Sigh!

Enjoy this wonderous day we have been given! :-)

“Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see.” Corrie Ten Boom

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 am

Hope your weather changes soon Gerry! I bet you are itching to get outside! :-)

Another sunny day (sigh!). Still no rain in our forecast!

Sure enjoying Halie's visit! It is filling my heart! She...like us is a strong woman! I am very proud of her tenacity toward her life and family! Yes...she struggles...just like the rest of us. But she sees things through from beginning to end! And never gives up!

Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu May 09, 2024 9:56 am

Off to the vet this morning for Nyah's yearly checkup for her heart murmur. Yesterday afternoon she had a seizure and I medicated her with a mixture of MTC oil, Premium Hemp Extract and Wild Alaskan Salmon oil that I order from here. Before giving it to her...I start with rubbing her tongue and cheeks with pure maple syrup (just in case it is low blood sugar causing the seizure). It took 2 doses of the medication to bring her out of the seizure. I held for a couple of hours after because it takes a lot out of her going through all that. She was back to herself well before I gave her dinner. Whew!!!

Another sunny day here! It has been warm but the breeze is very chilly.

“The media only writes about the sinners and the scandals, he said, but that's normal, because 'a tree that falls makes more noise than a forest that grows.” Pope Francis

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 am

Another hot and sunny day here! And still no rain. Scary!

“A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear.” Marilyn Monroe

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat May 11, 2024 10:33 am

We are supposed to be up to 30C today. Never heard of here in May!!

Enjoy your day! :-)

“There is nothing frightening in the dark if you just face it.” L.J. Smith, The Captive Part II / The Power

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun May 12, 2024 9:50 am

Happy Mother's Day! :-)

Gosh...the video of the cat getting into and sleeping in a fish bowl was way too cute!

“Sometimes it's the same moments that take your breath away that breathe purpose and love back into your life.” Steve Maraboli

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon May 13, 2024 9:58 am

Hope you had a wonderous Mother's Day Gerry! :-) I had a busy day and I got to talk with all my girls...so it was a glorious day for me!

Today will be a quiet one, making dinner and spinning and of course looking after my fur babies. When I was at the Spin In, I bought some beauteous fibre...one of which is silk in my favourite colour...turquoise, it is mixed with white. And that will be for me.

Have a wondrous day! :-)

“There are two things that men should never weary of, goodness and humility; we get none too much of them in this rough world among cold, proud people.” Robert Louis Stevenson, Kidnapped

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 am

Click are in! :O3

Hope you are having a wonderous week! :-)

“Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we're here. To make each other feel safe.” Andre Agassi, Open