~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Gerry

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Gerry » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:07 pm

Clicks are in.

Chilly morning sun is shining, woke to a feels like minus 11 morning but see we are warming to plus 10 this afternoon oh happy day! That has me changing my plans, will do my garage plantings this afternoon and fill all the water containers for the days that may see to ice or snow. So been an indoor morning instead.

Thanks to my brother I am watching the Womens World Curling, Canada has won all three of their games and are back on the ice at eleven. You know what this curling fan has decided to do! I am sure you know I will also be multi tasking during commercials and such!

I was so taken with your last two quotes that I went over to Amazon and ordered Michael A. Singers "The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself" I was planing on ordering Barbara Cameron's " A Time to Heal" but it was not available at my e library and have only found it available in paperback, my eyes need big screen print. This journey I have been on sees much healing yet to be done. Micheal Singers book will make for either a morning or evening daily read. Thank you Patti.

Many of my days start just like this.
"Everyday is a new beginning, take a deep breath, smile, and start again"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:18 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Your quote is so much like how I start my days...sometimes with some consternation. lol

Glad you are getting your curling time in and still multi-tasking. I used to get up during commercials and do something that needed to be done too. LOL

Getting ready for my daughter's visit on the 27th. We are so excited and so is she! Will be awesome to have her in my arms again...it has been 2 years.

“We never know how high we are till we are called to rise. Then if we are true to form our statures touch the skies.” Emily Dickinson, Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:17 am

It is 2C this morning and the thawing started a couple of days ago. Now we are living with the gumbo (sucking mud). Good thing...during Spring breakup the logging trucks have stopped running. So my mornings are a lot quieter!

“We're called to be faithful, to take those first difficult steps--and to leave the results up to God.” Alex Harris

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:04 am

A wee bit cooler this morning 0C. We are only starting a fire once a day now...just before bed so when I get up early it is toasty warm in here.

Hope you had another productive day Gerry! :-)

“Indeed, the more we find to love, the more we add to the measure of our hearts.” Lloyd Alexander, The Black Cauldron

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:20 pm

Been clicking.

Had some long days making for limited computer time but did the clicking.

Doing some extras along with thinking to Easter, lucked out on on awesome buy on huge hams (we both bought one) I suspect the great price on them was because it has some of the hock attached. I managed to cut it to make for two good sized portions. Also made the cabbage rolls today, all vacuum sealed and in freezer.

Circumstances as they are seeing it easier for them to have it at their place this year the rest of the meal will be planned to be prepared and ready to serve to ease things at their house. Another given is I will be making potato salad and salads to go with the ham along with the holiday favourites.

It's only a little after eight and I am so ready to head to bed, tomorrow is another day!

"Every day brings new things in our life. New opportunities, new challenges, new ideas, Learn as much as you can today, to be able to have the best results tomorrow."

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:24 am

Great quote Gerry! I always try to be proactive in things I do.

Took my vehicle in to have a check over to make sure things are still in good working order. However...the results were that the transmission is on it's was out! Not good news!!! So now on the hunt for either a refurbished one or another used vehicle. What a headache!!!

Your Easter dinner with your family sounds mahavelllllous! It will be a wonderful time together! :-)

“God is God. He knows what he is doing. When you can’t trace his hand, trust His heart.” Max Lucado (Grace for the Moment)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:44 pm

Clicks are in.

So sorry to hear your car is needing repairs, it is never a good time.

Have to wonder if I manage to get to all I have planned to do, have stepped it up to moving ten extra things before I have my breakfast smoothie, and continue to do that a number of times a day. All the while reminding myself to resist tall ladders and snow shovels, I don't think I will see a green light approval any time soon.

Was up and at it early this morning as Canada has placed number one and curls this afternoon. They are making fantastic shots. I have missed one lot of ends but this one I am parking myself in front of my TV!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. – Confucius

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:17 am

I clicked today and I guess I forgot to hit submit!!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:09 pm

Clicks are in.

After the Palm Sunday service the babies and I had a me day, followed by watching the Women's World finals. An awesome game with Canada winning the Gold.

This evening working on meal plans for Easter meals. Love having plans in place allowing for more time enjoying family time. Hope your special dinner went well Patti.

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Cayla Mills

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:21 am

Happy you had a wonderful Palm Sunday Gerry! :-)

DH birthday dinner went well. Had 2 nice thick pieces of wild North Atlantic cod, white asparagus and steamed veggies.

“Onward and Upward! To Narnia and the North!” C.S. Lewis, The Horse and His Boy