I Am Silly Happy About This Site!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

justsandy

Re: I Am Silly Happy About This Site!

Post by justsandy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Kittencal wrote:
Laci wrote:KittenCal this place reminds me of why I liked another place and then stopped liking it and glad to find the same feeling again .. I know its a mouthful lol

Im rounding up some old friends and posting the link to your site.

Hi Laci, it's great to have you here with us, looking forward to chatting with you and your friends soon!.. round em' up we are here to stay and we are only going to get bigger and better!!
the site won't be 100% for quite a while we have a ton of things to add on yet!!
hugs
But, you know? Whats up and running is really smooth. I'm having a ball posting recipes. Sure, bring on the 100%, but it's very functional even now!

KittenCal

Re: I Am Silly Happy About This Site!

Post by KittenCal » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

justsandy wrote:
Kittencal wrote:
Laci wrote:KittenCal this place reminds me of why I liked another place and then stopped liking it and glad to find the same feeling again .. I know its a mouthful lol

Im rounding up some old friends and posting the link to your site.

Hi Laci, it's great to have you here with us, looking forward to chatting with you and your friends soon!.. round em' up we are here to stay and we are only going to get bigger and better!!
the site won't be 100% for quite a while we have a ton of things to add on yet!!
hugs
But, you know? Whats up and running is really smooth. I'm having a ball posting recipes. Sure, bring on the 100%, but it's very functional even now!

thanks Sandy we have had our share of bugs here and there and I'm sure more to come as we are still programming the site, I'm glad your enjoying posting recipes so post away!... anyway glad your here!