~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I did indeed have a relaxing day yesterday! So needed the down time. Hope you did get your heating pad time!

“Be a true Heart, not a follower.” Ed Sheeran

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 am

Clicks are in.

Been a busy morning, all the babies enjoying nap time, as for me I am off to make my breakfast smoothie. A chilly cloudy morning seems we may be in for snow, meanwhile keep hoping for warm and gentle rains.

Good quote Patti.

“Find joy in everything you choose to do.” — Chuck Palahniuk

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:10 am

Clicks are in.

Been a super early morning and one that is seeing my sweet Zoey trying to tell me I missed her food and water dish. Smokey and Shadow's food dishes are up and out of reach, Allie and Fluffy get closed door dining. I will so thankful to get through the next couple of days, thinking positive thoughts.

This morning thinking to that long ago happy day in April that saw to many happy anniversaries and yes missing that hand on my shoulder.

“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.”

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:23 am

Oh Gerry...I know that look that the pooches get on their beauteous faces when we can not give them food because of surgery!!! Breaks my heart!! Zoey will come through with flying colours and so will Kathy!! Prayers for both and you on their way!! You will be strong...no doubt about that!

And your quote is just perfect for you these days! :-)

“Tough times don't last, tough people do, remember?” Gregory Peck

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:55 am

Hope all is going well for you Gerry! Prayers continuing! (((HUGS)))

FINALLY....RAIN! We have been in a drought since last year with only a wee bit of snow this winter...(we usually have feet of snow). And we depend on the snow pack for our water supply! I am doing the happy rain dance with my pooches!!!

“It does not matter how long you live, but how well you do it.” Martin Luther King Jr.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:11 am

Absolutely the best news for you and your family Gerry!!! About time all is settling a wee bit for you! (((Hugs)))

Had 3 sessions of rain...one with thunder (could not see the lightning) yesterday. Is predicted again for today...so we shall see.

Another giggle with a message:

“A child fish asks mother fish, 'Mother, why cannot we live on the Earth?' Mother fish replied, 'Dear… it is not the place for fish, it is the place for selfish” Santosh Kalwar

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 am

Enjoy this beauteous day we have been given! :-)

“To be human is to be broken and broken is its own kind of beautiful.” Robert M Drake

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

Know that we can accomplish a lot when we work together...whether physically or prayerfully! :-)

This quote (for me) puts things into perspective:

“The world takes us to a silver screen on which flickering images of passion and romance play, and as we watch, the world says, “This is love.” God takes us to the foot of a tree on which a naked and bloodied man hangs and says, “This is love.” Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 am

Clicks are in (I may or may not have missed one)

Admittedly here it's been a week the kind I think to as operation overload. On this Sunday a new day and a new week which I am sure will be much kinder. One has to stay positive.

This past week a quote I looked to when I needed reminding, had me think to the many times of somehow life has a way of working out. It may be not what we planned or want but gives us the strength to get through.

"We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to  the test"Isabel Allende

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:54 pm

Hopefully Gerry these next weeks will bring healing for Cathy and comfort for you and your friends! :-)

I so know what your quote says...and you do too!!

“It does not matter how long you live, but how well you do it.” Martin Luther King Jr.